Angry Bird Update - Mine and Dine Released

Angry Birds never stop expanding. I am really starting to think that the developers at Rovio don't sleep. They are launching new things every day! This is great news for the general public, especially people like me. I am sure I spend at least an hour playing this game. With new updates and altogether new episodes, I am in luck.

It has been a while since Rovio had launched an Angry Bird update as it had been focusing all its attention on the other games, Angry Birds Rio & seasons. Now that they have an update, I am sure it will live up mine and many other fan's expectation.

The newest Angry Bird update is called Mine and Dine and actually it is a brand new episode in the game! It will be the 6th episode in the game. It takes place underground in a mine type of a setting and the graphics again are just brilliant. The pigs and birds will be in an underground setting and in the released pictures; they are all wearing mining hats, again an add to the absolute cuteness.

If you already own the game on your iPhone or play on android or even on chrome, the update is free. It is also rumored that along with a new episode there is also a new bird! There will also be new prizes, like some jewels. Another motivation for fans!

Rovio mobile has already submitted their game plan to Apple and in just a couple of days, it should be approved and readily available for the general public! The however is not exact release date yet, so let's just wait and watch. But soon, you will be able to play this game and hopefully slay pigs until you advance to the last level!

This game will be available for Palm, iPhone, iPod, iPad and even some Nokia phones!

Rovio can hope to see a phenomenal number of downloads once the game has released, may be something like 1 million downloads in less than 24 hours! The game was said to be released on June 16th, 2011.

So what do you think? Are you going to jump in and play the game once it's out? Or do you think you will wait a little and see how good it actually pans out to be. Or are you just tired of slaying pigs? Whatever the case may be, I know Mine and Dine is something to surely check out! I surely will!

***UPDATE**** I just ordered my Angry Bird update today and I've never felt happier. It was a free update because I already owned the full version of the game. The graphics as usual were amazing. This is a game I really recommend.

Angry Birds are defiantly the next big thing. I am interested in angry birds and the greatest and latest Angry Bird news!

0 comments:

Post a Comment