Game Guides, Why We Need Them or Do We Really?

I've been a computer game addict for as long as I can remember. Our first computer was an MSX machine (can't recall the model nor the manufacturer) in the early 90s. And it has mostly been about games always, though later on such actions as programming and web design have become big part of my computer life too.
I never imagined I'd need instructions on how to play well. I could internalize almost any game in very short period of time and after that always do reasonably well. But there were always better players. Always someone who 'fragged' you for the tenth time in a game, smashed your army to pieces in just minutes or drove that one tenth of a second better time in every race. That made me feel helpless and angry at the same time. Gaming had become more of an annoyance than fun! Often leaving the computer after a long playing session simply made me feel frustrated more than relaxed.

Then I happened by accident to bump into a certain video tutorial on how to use a certain shotgun as a sniper rifle on Battlefield Bad Company 2. This was really a turning point for me. It doesn't matter how excellent you are at games, how many hours you have spent in that particular game or how much you think of methods and tactics, there is always something you overlook and others unfortunately do not. How great a player would you be if you learned all that missing knowledge?
Game instructions help us notice all the details we miss ourselves regarding any one game, without us having to go through all the different sites and community written content about the topic. Someone has gathered a lot of details about the game just for you, so that you could do better, more cunningly and more viciously in games! And more than that, knowing that you really are one of the best players in a game is a lot of fun! Knowing techniques that others might never know is fun!
But how do I know I won't just receive empty promises and lose my money you ask? Most of the guides you can find online have full 60-day money back guarantee! No questions asked. You should always first check whether the guide you're going to buy offers this and only after that go for it. If you're not happy with the product, you can return it and get your money back at any time during the 59 days period! As a final word I'd like to say that game guides are not for all. Some people enjoy finding and learning things by themselves no matter if they will never learn everything. It's really up to your preferences.
Writer is a video game enthusiastic especially interested in online gaming.
Interested in doing better on Battlefield 3? Check our online guides at http://battlefield3guidehq.com/!

0 comments:

Post a Comment