Making Progress in LOTRO on a Time Budget

Many of us gamers are merely "casual players", meaning we don't have too much time to dump into an MMORPG. I was excited to join a guild but quickly learned how dedicated and intense some players can be. I looked around for an advantage to catch back up; something that would give me the one-up like a LOTRO solo leveling guide or something to that effect.

Due to the fact that I couldn't log on at prime time with my friends, I was forced to kill random monsters if the quests I were on proved too difficult. Feeling there might be quests I should be able to do alone, I started looking into a Lotro solo leveling guide. I was really impressed with some of the guides I found online. I was amazed at where this guide was leading me to go, I had never considered some of these places. The cool part was the whole guide was designed to help players like me reach level 60 based on soloable quests and monsters. The best part of the guide was that it told me to keep my eyes open for groups in while soloing in certain areas. Ultimately, it all boils down to drive and dedication; if you want to climb the level ladder and hang out with the big players, soloing is a viable option (it just takes longer). All the guides did were point me to areas where I could knock out three or four quests at the same time. The guides emphasized running from mobs that weren't related to your quests so that you didn't waste time fighting each monster that attacked you. Remember to use your mount to travel more quickly and you'll be speeing around the map in no time.

A well made LOTRO solo leveling guide can make a huge difference in your ability to progress in the game. It's great feeling like you did something worthwhile and fun instead of just wasting time in LOTRO while not making much progress. I hope this brief article helps shed some light on something I was previously unaware of as these guides have helped me enjoy LOTRO so much more. Remember, it is possible to find other players and guilds who aren't all about blazing through the game as fast as they can. Keep your eye out for other solo players that are leveling alone and reach out to them; you may make a new friend or two!

Solo leveling is an art; if you're interested in learning more about connecting with other solo players visit our website today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment